1. Story Building vs Story Telling - Really interesting article on how the internet and social media is allowing us to build stories in real-time.
2. The Say100 - 10 experts in 10 fields pick 10 people working in that field that you should be following. Some serious brainfood on offer. Let me warn you though, this kept me up very late on Tuesday night.
3. Gum Election - A guerrilla art project from New York that help keep gum off the sidewalk. Ludicrous and brilliant in equal measures.
4. Advertising as Data Packets - Interesting post from Google's Tom Uglow who has done some brilliant stuff around the principle that good advertising is the product.
5. Libyan revoloutionaries use dating sites to dodge secret police - An interesting twist in the use of social media to organise revolt against Gaddafi.